Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB vs LA Tech Game Thread 11/25 8:30 pm BTN

Just now, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Brunk with 12 pts. and 8 reb. and 1 TO.   He's made some defensive mistakes, but I don't think you can say he's not getting it done.

Don’t agree with you this time sir. I don’t think he’s been good at all. And Tech is so small that Archie could have created post matchups through TJD while also creating more space to drive by playing smaller. 

I’m not sure who should be getting some of Franklins minutes, but he doesn’t add much right besides being fundamentally sound. So apparently that’s enough to get minutes over other guys. Assuming a healthy Phin takes many of those minutes.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I think he is really good defensively. Really consistent at that end.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I think getting Phinisee back healthy and in condition will solve a lot of the problems we had in the second half. Green is not in game shape yet either and that showed some also as the game went. The minutes that Franklin is getting now will pay off down the road this season. All in all, I feel much better than I did last year at this time.

Smith had a terrible game and we didn’t have Rob so overall I’m ok with this result. Still concerned that we don’t seem to ever really step on an opponents throat. Wonder if that will be more doable when the bench shortens

Smith actually had a good game. They just focused in on him defensively and he didn’t force anything.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app