Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB vs LA Tech Game Thread 11/25 8:30 pm BTN

Overall a very good half, I was very impressed. Other than leaving their shooters open for 3 at times and some sloppy decisions, been a very food half against a solid team. Can’t let off in the 2nd half, and this team proved if it can play fast they can be very dangerous. HOWEVER, I love that this team can function in the half court and zone. It’s amazing seeing a zone offense go to the free throw line, just amazing our previous coach could never figure that out.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Nah, Brunk is a banger with basketball IQ. He’s gonna do a lot of things to help us win that don’t show up on the stat sheet.

I like him as well. If he gives me 8 and 6 consistently, he plays.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

He needs to attack more. He’s trying to be Bojan Bogdanovic right now, but he really isn’t that good of a shooter. Doesn’t even look confident.

Dude missed an entire year of competitive basketball and missed a lot in terms of basketball activities in general. By all accounts he’s a good shooter. You can see he’s a very good player and will become one of our best in the future, but needs time. He’s a redshirt freshman that was severely restricted from a lot of activities.

Dude missed an entire year of competitive basketball and missed a lot in terms of basketball activities in general. By all accounts he’s a good shooter. You can see he’s a very good player and will become one of our best in the future, but needs time. He’s a redshirt freshman that was severely restricted from a lot of activities.

I see it. The talent is right there.

This team is putting it all together tonight. A little sloppy toward the end of the half, but....
am really looking forward to being at the Florida St game.

The crazy part is TJD and Smith really haven’t done much. As long as bad offensive nights don’t create bad defense we are going to be pretty good.

5 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

Archie might be doing what Teri Moren did. People wanted her fired. And then she had a good season and really amped up the recruiting and now she has a legitimate Big Ten contender. We saw it with Tracy Smith too. A lot of people are hard on coaches, myself included. But people with a good track record will typically turn the tide eventually which is something I feel I have learned recently.

giphy.gif

The crazy part is TJD and Smith really haven’t done much. As long as bad offensive nights don’t create bad defense we are going to be pretty good.

Bet they pound it inside now though.

8 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

Archie might be doing what Teri Moren did. People wanted her fired. And then she had a good season and really amped up the recruiting and now she has a legitimate Big Ten contender. We saw it with Tracy Smith too. A lot of people are hard on coaches, myself included. But people with a good track record will typically turn the tide eventually which is something I feel I have learned recently.

And a few "other" people have told "people" to let it play out and step away from the ledge.   The impatience and intolerance of fans who want to win NOW regardless of circumstances is exhausting.