Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Maybe a new Hoosier?

10 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Proud dad am I:

My high school senior was just accepted to IU.

Now we need a Jacobs School acceptance and a classical voice scholly.

#hopefuldadwhowantsanexcusetobeinbloomington

Who needs an excuse to be in Bloomington. My wife and I went once because the noodles and company is better. 

nonetheless congrats good luck on Jacobs school acceptance 

36 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Proud dad am I:

My high school senior was just accepted to IU.

You successfully raised an IU fan in Florida?  Congrats, how did you do that?  My 4 year old enjoys rooting against my teams.

On 11/21/2019 at 7:05 PM, Stuhoo said:

Proud dad am I:

My high school senior in South Florida was just accepted to IU.

Final panel audition for my opera-singing son at IU's Jacobs School this Friday in Bloomington. Fingers crossed for good flight weather into town, and a strong performance from my boy!!

PS: Anyone that has a connect for game tickets let me know; Stubhub/Seatgeek is way, way high up there currently   :(

46 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Final panel audition for my opera-singing son at IU's Jacobs School this Friday in Bloomington. Fingers crossed for good flight weather into town, and a strong performance from my boy!!

PS: Anyone that has a connect for game tickets let me know; Stubhub/Seatgeek is way, way high up there currently   :(

Wish him nothing but the absolute best.  How long will you have to wait on pins and needles after his audition?

Just now, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Wish him nothing but the absolute best.  How long will you have to wait on pins and needles after his audition?

Thanks OF. Probably minimum three weeks before we get an acceptance/denial decision, and then hopefully followed by merit scholly info. 

It has some commonalities with sports schollys, but with music it's not 'all or nothing'.

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

Doubt you are going to find cheap tickets. People are spreading the rumor Knight might come. 

3 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Doubt you are going to find cheap tickets. People are spreading the rumor Knight might come. 

Not looking for 'cheap'. Trying to pay less for the tickets than for the round trip plane tickets!

Beers while your boy knocks it out of the park?

Good luck to your son! I’m sure he’ll do fine and the rest of the weekend will be spent enjoying the bipolar Btown weather.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

7 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Beers while your boy knocks it out of the park?

Good luck to your son! I’m sure he’ll do fine and the rest of the weekend will be spent enjoying the bipolar Btown weather.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

image.png

Right across the street from Jacobs. Wonder if they still have dem cheap Long Island Ice Tea happy hour specials?