Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB vs Princeton 11/20 @ 7 pm BTN

IU is leading the conference in scoring and some posters can't stop complaining about the offense... Our 2 lead guards are not at full strength and Archie is clearly more focused on getting playing time for a lot of guys than on putting the best lineup on the floor for this game. Race would be out of the game if this was a challenging opponent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, TheWatShot said:

That was a flop. Glad the ref didn't let the Princeton bench pressure him into calling an offensive foul.

They're supposed to give a team warning for those now followed by a tech. Didn't see a warning if it was given.

4 minutes ago, Free Jurkin! said:

IU is leading the conference in scoring and some posters can't stop complaining about the offense... Our 2 lead guards are not at full strength and Archie is clearly more focused on getting playing time for a lot of guys than on putting the best lineup on the floor for this game. Race would be out of the game if this was a challenging opponent.

That’s easy to do when you’ve played the worst schedule in conference. 

Can’t watch as I’m sitting on a plane but from espn gamecast it appears Race needs to sit the rest of this one out. Perhaps Rob as well. Hopefully Al, Green and Smith play more aggressive in the second half and dictate the offense more. 

I’d be more concerned if this was the norm thru the first 5 games but that’s not the case. Princeton is desperate for a win and all of these smaller teams come to venues like AH with their best effort. I’d rather we face some adversity now than go into our first game against a high major with nothing but a string of blowouts behind us.

That said, I do expect us to expand the lead out past 20 in the second half.

That’s easy to do when you’ve played the worst schedule in conference. 

Yeah, it hasn't been a tough schedule, but the offense has a lot more life this year than last, even against bad teams. The first half was not good, but I bet they'd be up 15 if Archie was running a 7-8 man rotation.