Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB vs Troy game thread 11/16 8 pm BTN

41 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Troy came in hitting 40% on 3s; tonight 29%.

Yes, 40% vs UAB and University of Tennessee at Chattanooga....

Like what I see tonight but some of it is hard to gauge because of who we have been playing.

That being said, the chemistry and movement (on the offensive end) seem much better than last year. Can’t wait for the FSU game to get a better read on our progress.

GREAT 1st half(positive enough?). Damezi finally showing off some scoring prowess. Green finally got a bucket. Smith and TJD are just too much on the boards as I figured they’d be. Only bad thing has been fouls but the refs seem a bit whistle happy.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

1 minute ago, LIHoosier said:

Archie's laughing?!?

It isn't just me that thinks he's different this year is it? I don't mean this in a bad way at all. He's been more emotional on the bench too. The load managment comment was gold. I just feel like he's more comfortable. 

It isn't just me that thinks he's different this year is it? I don't mean this in a bad way at all. He's been more emotional on the bench too. The load managment comment was gold. I just feel like he's more comfortable. 
I still giggle at the load management question. Pure. Comedy.

This has been fun to watch.

Sent from my SM-G965U using BtownBanners mobile app

Really like this team so far. Granted yes we haven't played good teams. A few things of note: 

1) So far what a jump by Justin Smith and Al Durham! That is what you expect from your upperclassmen. 

2) TJD is going to be a star. He already is! He is going to get better as the season goes on. 

3) Race Thompson is a grown man. 

If this team stays healthy I think IU is a top 4 team in the Big Ten this year and probably a top 25 team. Time will only tell. They have things to get better at but no complaints tonight. 

Lets go ahead and admit 2 of our highest ranked recruits are the best players on the team. TJD and Justin Smith are on a different level and these will be the guys who help us compete when the competition get tougher. 2 future pros IMO.

TJD for sure. Smith and Durham appear to be in a race for #2 imo. But yes, agree for most part.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app