Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB vs Troy game thread 11/16 8 pm BTN

Yeah, Troy doesn’t have much, but the player movement and the fact the ball isn’t sticking anywhere is really good stuff.

1 worry: TJD is really handsy defending the perimeter. At some point he’s going to come up against a guy experienced enough to just rip the ball through his arms and create fouls. 

IU definitely playing with more purpose and fire. Definitely a fun half of basketball, and great to see Green back and hit that basket to end the half. Hope that will get him more momentum and comfortable.

Really the only negative I could say is Brunk continuing to underwhelm. Hope it’s just getting used to a new system. Wish Phinisee wasn’t sick, would be nice to see a mostly healthy roster.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

6 minutes ago, Hoosier1984 said:

I know this is against Troy but if we are the 8-10 best team in the Big ten like all the “experts” picked before the season then we have a league full of national title contenders

Yeah, but if Purdue is a top 4 Big Ten team than the Big Ten is a mid-major.

2 minutes ago, JaybobHoosier said:

Really the only negative I could say is Brunk continuing to underwhelm. Hope it’s just getting used to a new system. 

Huh?  He came in averaging 8 points and 5 boards in 19 minutes per game on 64% shooting.  What were you expecting from him?

IU definitely playing with more purpose and fire. Definitely a fun half of basketball, and great to see Green back and hit that basket to end the half. Hope that will get him more momentum and comfortable.

Really the only negative I could say is Brunk continuing to underwhelm. Hope it’s just getting used to a new system. Wish Phinisee wasn’t sick, would be nice to see a mostly healthy roster.

Weenie! Lol

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

58 in the first half....wow.
I think I’m really going to like TJD and Race Thompson. Damezi is gaining a ton of confidence with the noncon schedule. I was really impressed with his play on the other end as well. Kid is really working hard. Keep pouring it on fellas. Send a message. At least as much of a message as can be sent against these guys.