Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

GAME THREAD: 11/16 12:00PM ET (24) Indiana at (9) Penn State ABC

16 minutes ago, DChoosier said:

This is an obvious statement but.....

Our first possession of the second half will be huge. We get the ball first and need to get some momentum (and put PSU a bit on their heels) going.

To quote myself......

Oh well.

Indiana did nothing but screw around. Did care to score before the half. Stupid mistakes and decisions on the first drive of the 2nd half. That’s why we can’t win a big game or even put a scare into a team like Ohio State or Penn State.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

1 minute ago, Fkfootball1 said:

The official set a pick for him too. That was BS.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

When I saw that live, I noticed and was pissed. But when they showed the replay, he wasn't gonna catch him ... Still, the official needs to get the hell outta the way. 

Still get rattled when we have a shot against better teams (MSU and today). Get in good position and then end half poorly, start out the second half with 12 men in the huddle followed by one of the worst fake punts in history followed by giving up a big play....

Lets see how we handle the rest of the day. Still just 2 scores.