Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hoosier93

Trey Lyles

19 members have voted

1. 1. Where will Lyles end up?

• Indiana
    • Kentucky
    • Michigan State
    • BIG school
    • Other

Honestly, the ship has sailed here.  There was too much behind the scenes business in this recruitment.  It would be interesting to see what Coach Crean would do if Trey came back to IU and said he wants to come here.  Personally, I'd welcome him back as he is a great talent, and a good kid. (We all thought that prior to his commitment)

Hopefully he makes the decision that will be best for him.  Whether that is Kentucky, Indiana, or Ivy Tech.

Someone got in his head who saw dollars signs from who else, Kentucky, but it's just a hunch.  I believe Trey is a good kid being pushed by not so good people.  Based on zero contact since he decommitted, I think Crean is done with him though.

So many stories, does anyone actually know what happen with Lyles recruitment?

Nothing of substance.  All we have heard is the same stories many people have voiced.  Most common trend:  Trey likes IU, decision isn't completely up to him.

Ship has sailed.

If he doesn't end up at UK it would be a complete surprise! After what happend with his dad and IU there is no chance he comes, although we would be insanely good! In the end I believe IU will be just fine with or without lyles! Now Jaquan Lyle on the other hand............stud

Watched Jaquan Lyle play for Bosse last year in the regional final, was unimpressed, didn't look like he wanted to be there. was a good player but has to have killer instincts!!!!

Kinda like the Cam Newton incident. Cecil Newton, Cams father, supposedly accepted money from Auburn while Cam had "no idea" anything had taken place.

We don't need him....we're gettin better recruits than him.

Agree that we don't need him, but be is definitely an amazing basketball player and would help our team GREATLY. We are still getting good recruits, but IU would still be better with him. Kid can play.