Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB vs N Alabama game thread 11/12 @ 7 pm BTN

1 minute ago, reconmkd said:

Ohhhhh work is going to be sooooo fun tomorrow!!!!!!! Down goes pUKe!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Same, here.  One of my staff put a UK calendar on my desk last week before I got to work.  It is going to fun in my office tomorrow.  

Same, here.  One of my staff put a UK calendar on my desk last week before I got to work.  It is going to fun in my office tomorrow.  

I put an IU calendar on my division chiefs door, he’s a huge pUKe fan. Funny thing is it still there!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Anyone else notice how easily Al Durham was able to break full court pressure, in comparison to RP? Seems to have really tightened his handle and made a big jump.  Can’t wait to get Green back. I get the feeling that once he settles in, he’s going to have a monster year. Just know that he’s going to have some moments early on that frustrate us. This team is gonna make some noise. I can feel it. They’ve bought in. 

1 minute ago, HoosierTrav said:

Anyone else notice how easily Al Durham was able to break full court pressure, in comparison to RP? Seems to have really tightened his handle and made a big jump.  Can’t wait to get Green back. I get the feeling that once he settles in, he’s going to have a monster year. Just know that he’s going to have some moments early on that frustrate us. This team is gonna make some noise. I can feel it. They’ve bought in. 

Yep very intrigued to see our starters play together 

I believe those are two different things, don't you?

Should have explained - if he’s bad at creating game plans I’d imagine he’s also bad at making adjustments to his game plan. Could be a poor assumption, but I just don’t know that that cause explains what we’re seeing.

I just think his teams are more likely to wear you down over the course of the game with defense and by taking it to the hoop and drawing fouls than shooting you out of the gym like a Crean team.