Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB vs N Alabama game thread 11/12 @ 7 pm BTN

The problem with our 3 point defense is we let them get to their spot and then try to close out with pressure. Good defenses run the shooter off his spot making him shoot a less comfortable shot. The offense on the other hand continues to grow. I think we will be ok on that end.

3 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I think the same was said Archie’s first season while getting torched by Indiana St and IPFW.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

We literally haven’t even seen the lineup that will start for Indiana most of this season...

4 minutes ago, Deserthoozier said:

We should be able to fill the rotation w Prilla’s and still blow a team like this out!!!

The #2 team in the nation is losing to Evansville right now and you’re freaking out while we have a lead after playing Anderson more minutes in a half than he’ll likely see in most games lol

Bingo. The majority of the lineups we’ve seen over the past 3 games will likely never be on the floor against stiff competition.

True. But, there were rotations that we will see a lot as well. Both got shredded. Hot 3 shooting by NA, sure enough. Where did the other 20 come from? As I write this the 2nd half has started. And it happened already...Dribble penetration ....no no no. That’s not right. EASY dribble penetration right through the heart of a defense specifically designed to prevent it. Should be impossible. It’s not.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app