Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

Bracketology and Team Resumes

22 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

DeCourcy's bracket:  342 points

Lunardi's bracket:  336 points

Palm's bracket:  323 points

---------------------------------------------

USPS's bracket:  336 points

My bracket:  322 points

Last season USPS's bracket I believe beat all three of them.  I'm still learning.  322 isn't real good but believe I had 308 last year.

My love for the MWC made me tie Lunardi. 

Not bad for a mailman that wasn’t able to scrub as much as some of these that get to do it for a living 

On 3/19/2024 at 11:35 AM, Uspshoosier said:

Indiana high school Brackets from the 40s and 50s 

IMG_5060.jpeg

IMG_5058.jpeg

Way back in the day, Randolph County used to have like 20+ high schools -- all probably under 100 students each -- County tournament looked like that bracket.

2 hours ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Way back in the day, Randolph County used to have like 20+ high schools -- all probably under 100 students each -- County tournament looked like that bracket.

A lot of places did. My small town had about 4-5. In the 70s Indiana went through consolidation state-wide which led to the single class set-up until the 90’s when they went multi-class. In many ways that consolidation led to the breakup of the single class system 20 some years later as some of those consolidated schools got pretty big.