Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

Bracketology and Team Resumes

Seen speculation that NCAA seeding process could change to more geographically place teams to reduce travel distances.  Delphi Bracketology has made such an attempt and have us as a 9 playing in the Midwest. 

https://delphibracketology.com/what-if-bracket-was-seeded-by-location-due-to-current-concerns/#page-content

NOTE:  All this bracketology stuff is over my head and I'm only posting it as a FWIW.

Let's say the NCAA suspends March Madness as opposed to cancelling it. Is there any precedence or does anyone have any suggestions on how that would work out? There's a lot of conflicting information on the internet, but my personal and uneducated opinion is that the virus will reach its height in two or three weeks and everything will slowly go back to normal.

So, assuming (big assumption) they have a Big Dance, Stanford’s bubble burst today and Xavier’s is close to bursting down 3 late to DePaul. I think we always were, but now we have to be safely in, and not even in consideration for the play-in game in my opinion. 

I'm sure this has been posted elsewhere, but how about our final ranking in KenPom?!?! Yet another sizable leap for the program and for our defense. It's real, measured progress, folks. 34th overall, 65th on offense, 26th on defense. 2019 was 52/82/32. 2018 was 71/92/65. We call that a 3 year improve/improve/improve. Just projecting here, but 2021....20/52/20.

[mention=4127]Uspshoosier[/mention] do you have any knowledge of whether the selection committee is continuing to meet, or if the talk that they may still proceed with revealing the brackets on Sunday has any legs at all? 

Doubt they are still meeting. They have bigger issues with their everyday jobs at their respected university. I don’t see any way they release a bracket

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Doubt they are still meeting. They have bigger issues with their everyday jobs at their respected university. I don’t see any way they release a bracket

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/ncaa-weighing-release-of-68-team-bracket-despite-cancellation-of-2020-ncaa-tournament-over-coronavirus/