Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB vs Portland St game thread 11/9 @ 2 pm BTN+

27 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

To further drive it home I am pretty sure he said load management like the reporter was an idiot two or three more times than that while looking at someone and somewhat under his breath. Guessing he isn’t a fan of hearing people think he is being overprotective. Or he doesn’t always agree with the doctors. But there was definitely something to that question by the way he responded.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

It’s also just an ignorant question. 30-40 games (that you can’t afford to lose) spread out for the most part by 3-5 days vs. an NBA schedule of 82 games with pretty regular back-to-backs. And even then people question NBA’s use of load management. Wonder who asked that. 

1 hour ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

The funniest part of it all. At the end he mutters under his breathe “Load Management, FN stupidest Sh$t ever”.

Lol. Get em Coach.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yes! Agreed. I was laughing so hard at that. Archie's disgust is just pure gold, lol :)

24 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

It sorta sounds like Deron didn’t play well enough to earn more minutes. And of course Archie can’t say that

He kinda did say it, but not directly. “When you have your opportunity on this team you gotta cash in” or something like that. 

2 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

He kinda did say it, but not directly. “When you have your opportunity on this team you gotta cash in” or something like that. 

For sure. But certainly cant say it directly. 

Kinda astounding that we are essentially playing this season so far with players that will all be here next year 

I loved that answer to be honest. Kids will compete and be held accountable if playing time finally depends on it. It will ruffle a few feathers but it is the only fair expectation a player and coach can have with one another.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app