Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sweet Pain, Kiss song off of Destroyer. Fantasy football name as well. Not a great Kiss song but a excellent team name and was always great talking trash and having SP playing in background.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

I forgot about that song!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I had just watched some early 00’s highlights and may have been a little ummm under the influence right before I signed up. Laughed to myself for a good 15 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Your handle as always been one of my favorites!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Hope all is going well on campus sir. Enjoy yourself as much as humanly possible while you can.

Thank you! This was my dream and I sacrificed a lot to get here so I am enjoying myself as much as I can!

Call back of sorts to a controversial and very "developed over time"  character on another board.  Had some friends...had some enemies.  And definitely have some stories and know where a few bodies are buried.   Resurfaced here as an "old friend" to some, just a reference to others.   The character was a tribute to Marvin Harrison.

Jaybob is some what of a mixture of my first and last name, and was given to be in High School baseball by the upperclassman. Of course Hoosier is a given.

JaybobHoosier. Some on here who are my closest friends and enemies call me, “Boob,” but don’t know why...... :)

Been on the boards for a long time, going back to the Davis era on Scout with the likes of Old Friend, Natty, and a few others. Helped create the original HSN, and moderates several IU forms. Lot of fun. Been a long crazy journey for us crazy Hoosier fans.

6 minutes ago, JaybobHoosier said:

Jaybob is some what of a mixture of my first and last name, and was given to be in High School baseball by the upperclassman. Of course Hoosier is a given.

JaybobHoosier. Some on here who are my closest friends and enemies call me, “Boob,” but don’t know why...... :)

Been on the boards for a long time, going back to the Davis era on Scout with the likes of Old Friend, Natty, and a few others. Helped create the original HSN, and moderates several IU forms. Lot of fun. Been a long crazy journey for us crazy Hoosier fans.

After that dancing video you were called a lot of things, but talented wasn't one of them.  :120: