Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Walking Boot of Doom

Welcome to the 2019-2020 IUBB Season

If you believe this why are you so down on archie. Top 15 team in year 4. That is good. Not as good as we want to be but pretty good

Sent from my SM-G960U using BtownBanners mobile app

Because I believe his coaching ability will end up hindering the potential of the team unless he makes some big changes.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Because I believe his coaching ability will end up hindering the potential of the team unless he makes some big changes.

I think we can be Arizona under his brother. Get to the E8 but just can’t get over that hump.

I think we can be Arizona under his brother. Get to the E8 but just can’t get over that hump.

Just like Bennett at Virginia amirite? With Joe’s pick I am pretty sure we are winning a title in the next few years. Maybe multiple.

One would think you would have learned your lesson of putting artificial caps on coaches.

Well how is that any fun for discussion? If we all just said’ “we will wait and see,” then what’s the point of the discussion? We’d all be bored.

3 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Coaching ability? Lol. Archie Miller was the best shooter on last years team...cant space the floor without that

Well how is that any fun for discussion? If we all just said’ “we will wait and see,” then what’s the point of the discussion? We’d all be bored.

Good point. You better come back in April.

I’ll be here every month.

I am sure. Still putting artificial caps on coaches. Should be months worth of interesting train wreck style proclamations. Would hate to throw the cycle off.

I am sure. Still putting artificial caps on coaches. Should be months worth of interesting train wreck style proclamations. Would hate to throw the cycle off.

Like how I was right about last season for us?

9 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

It’s not taking 4 more years. At least if people return. We will be a Top 15 team next season. I don’t think we will be a 1 or 2 seed. But somewhere in the 3-5 area is reasonable while competing for the B1G Championship.

Then what in the holy hell are you so upset about??