Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

RIP Brother CCGeneral

Man.  Very sorry to hear this.   Funny how a place like this becomes a community (even with guys you don't see eye to eye with).  Talk about perspective.... 
He was one of the good ones and will be missed.   Godspeed, General.  

Well said sir.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

CCG was one of a kind. I started following Indiana basketball forums because of his recruiting news at the original Hoosier Sports Nation. I suspect I am not the only one. His influence helped bring together and grow this community of posters. He will be missed.

HSN was incredible, and he really helped that. When Mile, Crester, and I started that, ccg was a must to bring on board to help us. Seriously, still shocked by this.

6 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

CCG was one of a kind. I started following Indiana basketball forums because of his recruiting news at the original Hoosier Sports Nation. I suspect I am not the only one. His influence helped bring together and grow this community of posters. He will be missed.

Ditto. What he brought to this board was exactly what I was looking for and really turned this into my community of choice. And anyone who loves IU the way I do is my brother.

Thanks, bother, and RIP. 

CCG will be missed. Huge IU fan and avid poster. Gone too soon....prayers to his family.

Lots of people coming out of the woods to say goodbye. Hey rebel!

I can't believe I missed this very sad news until this morning. My thoughts and prayers go out to Ccgeneral's family / friends. Yes, he was a big reason to follow this board and every other board he was involved with over the years. Very large boots to fill going forward. I just want to say you will be missed ccg. RIP

Rest In Peace General.

He and I butted head sometimes and other times it seemed like we were sharing a brain. The world lost a great one. Prayers to his family.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Hope all is well buddy and things are slowing down for you.