Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

RIP Brother CCGeneral

Extrememely sorry to hear this.  He was a good guy and an avid IU fan.  My condolences to his family. He was an important part of many of the IU forums over the years.  He will be missed.

Hey CC, good to see you around here!!!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Terrible news. :( Heart is broken for his family. He was hard-nosed but he would always see the mission through. It's funny in this day in age how friendships can be established without ever physically meeting someone. 
He spent a ton of time keeping the recruiting forums tidy. I propose, not that I have any authority, or perhaps suggest, that the recruiting forums be renamed in his Honor in some fashion. 

RIP General. 

Agreed!

Extrememely sorry to hear this.  He was a good guy and an avid IU fan.  My condolences to his family. He was an important part of many of the IU forums over the years.  He will be missed.

Glad to see you Crester. Hope all is well. Thanks for the kind words and thanks to Ken as well.