Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

GAME THREAD: 11/02 7:00PM ET Indiana vs Northwestern FS1

3 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

He threw for 350 yards on the road last week and people started jumping on him tonight after three plays. It just makes it clear what the agenda is. 

I have no agenda, but to my eyes MP is clearly better under center and I like Ramsey a lot.

Just now, cthomas said:

I have no agenda, but to my eyes MP is clearly better under center and I like Ramsey a lot.

Penix is definitely better. I'm just saying that some of the reactions were a bit extreme after 3 plays to end the half. 

23 minutes ago, jmsgws said:

I just got a snap chat from my son.  He told me that there are almost ZERO students in the stands for the 2nd half.  

Yep, there was a camera shot of the stands and it was looking awfully sparse with 4 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter.

Ramsey with good playing can do what he just did there. DeBoer has changed everything. DeBoer has certainly maximized Ramsey and you see what a difference he makes but he has limitations. Whether its him or Penix we probably have a chance at 8-4 by beating PU plus the bowl game but long term if Penix is made of glass and he certainly appears to be need to go out and recruit another stud QB. Preferably one who can stay healthy.

Just now, KingPG21 said:

I want to listen to Fitzgerald's postgame news conference. Wonder if a coach who is probably gonna lose by 30+ will whine about the refs. 

From what I have seen of the 2nd half, the answer will be yes....

15 minutes ago, Aaron said:

And where did this 'rumor' come from. No hit he took in that half should of broken anything. That is from someone I am watching with who is a doctor. 

It may not be Penix's fault but he is in the wrong game if his body gets hurt this easily and IU better recruit another QB fast once Ramsey graduates if Tuttle isn't the answer.

And who is your "major source" that he can't play thru pain?  

Just now, KingPG21 said:

I want to listen to Fitzgerald's postgame news conference. Wonder if a coach who is probably gonna lose by 30+ will whine about the refs. 

Izzo last season wouldn't give us one ounce of credit after we beat them twice. ... That still pisses me off! 

1 minute ago, jmsgws said:

I know this season has been kind of special for IU, but it is still kind of sad watching the last 30 second spot about how bad IU football is historicallyl :(

Why did they have to let the nation know we have had one winning season in 24 years...

Oh well, hopefully we are on track to change things around for multiple years.

Just now, mamasa said:

And who is your "major source" that he can't play thru pain?  

If you want me to PM you I will and explain but trust me when I say I hear some things through the back channels.

Just now, Aaron said:

If you want me to PM you I will and explain but trust me when I say I hear some things through the back channels.

That's fine, but don't disparage anyone else's info on rumors.  

12 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

We've played 9 games this year. Penix has missed 3 with injury and been knocked out of 3 others mid-game. He's very talented, but you just can't count on him. 

He’s also a freshman. Another year in the weight room will do him wonders