Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

GAME THREAD: 11/02 7:00PM ET Indiana vs Northwestern FS1

Line is moving down quickly. At 9.5 now...sharp money is being played on the NW ML. I think having 2 banged up QBs is the concern here.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Two banged up QBs is like having one whole QB. In this case, the dual threat will be which arm will the QB use to throw!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

9 minutes ago, Bobman1 said:

Think we’d beat Stanford but agree with your point. Better than the record indicates and their defense will be a good test for our offense. Will be interesting to see how the defense will play today.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Maybe, they’ve been a bit of an enigma this season but game 1 at their place would have been an upset in my opinion. Hopefully Wommack was able to “prepare for all the things they want to do” this week. Hearing his comments about preparing for Nebraska’s offense last week was embarrassing 

Down to 7. I think Northwestern is getting Hunter Johnson and we may be in for a Jack Tuttle sighting. Vegas knows something we don’t.

Up to -7.5! Don’t call it a comeback....

Just now, brumdog45 said:

While it could come back to bite me, if Northwestern has Hunter Johnson it goes in the ‘who cares’ category for me.  He was horrible when he played earlier.  If northwestern wins it’s likely on the defensive side.

And he’s been on the couch for a month not practicing or playing while dealing with his family medical stuff. I can’t see how he plays unless the current starter gets hurt. Like you said, he’s been next to awful when prepared anyway 

5 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

I think Northwestern is going to score more than their average tonight because I don’t trust the IU defense, but if they can hold them to 17-20 points I think the offense can score enough to win.

Well, they average like 10 points per game so I’d take the over.

1 minute ago, KzooHoosier82 said:

Weak a$$ crowd turnout tonight. Maybe give all the tickets away for free next time

Encouraging IU folk to show up and drink for 8 hours isn't a good idea to get people into the stadium either (1st hand knowledge) ;)