Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

IU vs Gannon Game Thread

No BTN+ for me, so I haven't seen a minute of play yet -- HH scrimmage or tonight's exhibition. Justin had a nice stat line tonight -- 5-5 FGs, 8-9 FTs, 3 assists, 0 TOs, 7 drawn fouls -- 18 points. He had only two rebounds but what might be most important -- he didn't shoot any 3s. That is not his strength. ... I really hope he's turned the corner with his attitude and realizes while he's a great athlete, he doesn't have the greatest skill set and is at his best when not forcing things. He's a sharp, well-spoken kid and if his head is on straight, could be a real asset in his final two seasons. 

So we won! Lots to improve on but ....... that’s cool. Let it happen! Lighten up guys and girls! And you girly boys know who I’m talking about! Lol

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I hear you nips. In between the “super secret scrimmage” and an exhibition game some are in mid season form. Some might want to adjust those meds before real games occur.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

I hear you nips. In between the “super secret scrimmage” and an exhibition game some are in mid season form. Some might want to adjust those meds before real games occur.

Note to self: Adjust my meds.

Roger that.

For anybody wanting to make some CTC comparisons 

Georgia has had more turnovers in both their exhibitions.  18 and 26.  And had more points allowed from Turnovers  

Their combined Margin of Victory was less than our one game 

Shot worse from the line in both games 

Georgia has had more turnovers in both their exhibitions.  18 and 26.  And had more points allowed from Turnovers  

Yea... they also have a way worse team... and in a screwed up world, Georgia will make the NCAA tourney before IU. At that point, just shut it all down.

7 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

Did they show the most important stat.....disrupted passes???? 

I am very hopeful for you guys we get a surprising 24-26 win season.

I’m still in the “perfect season” camp!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app