Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

IU vs Gannon Game Thread

1 hour ago, coonhounds said:

Is this the most scrutinized exhibition game of all time lol. I am sorry but you can't take hardly anything away from them. The game doesn't count and everyone knows it. Let's see what happens next Tuesday and let's hope it goes great because the mob is ready to burn down the town

Sent from my SM-G960U using BtownBanners mobile app

I think people are just tired of having a sh*tty basketball team that can't shoot. I know I am.

Yes he did. But the second guy... Geeeeze that’s a rough listen. 

Agreed on the voice. Sounded like a cartoon character from one of those Saturday morning kids shows. Thing is though, I did listen, tough as it was, and I thought the kid really knew his stuff. I was actually impressed towards the end.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, cappymo14 said:

Agreed on the voice. Sounded like a cartoon character from one of those Saturday morning kids shows. Thing is though, I did listen, tough as it was, and I thought the kid really knew his stuff. I was actually impressed towards the end.

I doubt they’ll read this, but that was the best student announcing team I’ve heard.

For those that didn’t see it there will be a replay of the game at 9 am on the B1G network on Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Craziness. Should have guessed. More coverage on these types of things than in years past.

They aired Minnesota's yesterday and MSU's today. 

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yeah they didn’t really do that in years past which is what I was talking about when I said years past. A lot like video coming out from the super secret scrimmage, or any coverage for that matter. Just didn’t happen prior to this year. You would always hear bits and pieces. But not as much. Them showing the exhibitions are fine. It is what it is, a glorified practice.

Yeah they didn’t really do that in years past which is what I was talking about when I said years past. A lot like video coming out from the super secret scrimmage, or any coverage for that matter. Just didn’t happen prior to this year. You would always hear bits and pieces. But not as much. Them showing the exhibitions are fine. It is what it is, a glorified practice. 

I won't argue whether wrong or right but I thought the exhibition still got replayed last several years. In other words I feel like everything on btn plus finds a replay on btn at some point. Besides Hoosier hysteria.

I won't argue whether wrong or right but I thought the exhibition still got replayed last several years. In other words I feel like everything on btn plus finds a replay on btn at some point. Besides Hoosier hysteria.  

If it did I honestly don’t recall. I am like you I won’t argue either way as it’s an exhibition game.

If it did I honestly don’t recall. I am like you I won’t argue either way as it’s an exhibition game.

I am already taking that back after some thought. All the btn plus regular season games are replayed. I have listened to all exhibition games on radio and cannot recall ever watching a replay on btn so I now think u are correct. I would surely remember last season and I dont think it was replayed

I looked at my BTN+ bill after paying to watch the game Tuesday. I was curious about purchasing it at the end of the month and whether I would have to pay to watch the upcoming games. It says my subscription goes through Nov. 28. So it says monthly, but it is not tied to the exact month, its a 30 day subscription from your date of purchase. Hope this helps someone in making up their mind if they want to pay or not.

I looked at my BTN+ bill after paying to watch the game Tuesday. I was curious about purchasing it at the end of the month and whether I would have to pay to watch the upcoming games. It says my subscription goes through Nov. 28. So it says monthly, but it is not tied to the exact month, its a 30 day subscription from your date of purchase. Hope this helps someone in making up their mind if they want to pay or not.
All pay sites I subscribe to are that way. Nothing new

2 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

All pay sites I subscribe to are that way. Nothing new

I know, I just saw people commenting before the game about how many months they would have to pay for to watch the games that will be on BTN+. Just thought it would help to say that they should only have to pay for one.

The issue is whether the Nov 30 game vs S Dakota St ends up on the main network or online. Then if you signed up before Gannon, you're paying for 2 months.

17 hours ago, LIHoosier said:

The issue is whether the Nov 30 game vs S Dakota St ends up on the main network or online. Then if you signed up before Gannon, you're paying for 2 months.

I signed up before Gannon, and have it set to expire before S Dakota St.  Hoping it gets re-aired on BTN at some point