Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

IU vs Gannon Game Thread

25 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

That’s all there is in southern Indiana. Lol. It gets harder every day to find IU fans.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

False.  There are a lot of IU fans in Southern Indiana, I work in Evansville and there are a few right by my office.  A lot of pUKe fans too though.

17 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Justin Smith only missed 1 shot, a free throw, has 7 pts., 2 assts, 1 blk, 1 stl., and no turnovers!!

At halftime, Bellarmine leads pUKe 35-33 and Duke absolutely steamrolled (sarcastically) NMSU 69-63. 

CORRECTION:  Bellarmine leading U of 6 35-33 at halftime.

I'm just not ready to declare panic in the streets.

Coach K gotta go! Clearly he can't coach. His teams are just not getting better year after year. {sarcasm font}

Hopefully we dont play to good this half dont want to ruin it for some

Sent from my SM-G960U using BtownBanners mobile app

Nominated for pre-season post of the year!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Pretty embarrassing first half. Doesn’t really matter who is sitting. Hustle wasn’t great. Terrible passes. Not crashing the boards enough with the size advantage we have. Shooting is still bad. This team is going to have to rely on defense. The offense absolutely isn’t going to be good enough and that’s really just a given at this point. Gotta get stops and fast break points.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners