Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

IU vs Gannon Game Thread

I've been as down on our program as anybody.  I can find little reason for optimism right now.  I didn't watch Hoosier Hysteria/Midnight Madness for the first time in decades.  Seriously, decades.  

But today....today is game day.  Exhibition be damned, it's game day!  I find myself getting excited to connect to my laptop tonight to pay to watch this game for some reason.  I guess there is still a little love for our basketball program in me somewhere.  Don't let me down boys, blow these dudes out!

I've been as down on our program as anybody.  I can find little reason for optimism right now.  I didn't watch Hoosier Hysteria/Midnight Madness for the first time in decades.  Seriously, decades.  
But today....today is game day.  Exhibition be damned, it's game day!  I find myself getting excited to connect to my laptop tonight to pay to watch this game for some reason.  I guess there is still a little love for our basketball program in me somewhere.  Don't let me down boys, blow these dudes out!

Well if you’ve been down onthe program you’ve masked it well!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, VO5 said:

These injuries are concerning. Really wish we would have landed another guard for this year. Still think we’re one long-term Rob injury away from another missed tourney

When you have four guards on the roster and the top three of them are hurt it really really sucks. I guess if it doesn’t linger into any games that matter it sucks a whole lot less.

1 minute ago, Stuhoo said:

When you have four guards on the roster and the top three of them are hurt it really really sucks. I guess if it doesn’t linger into any games that matter it sucks a whole lot less.

That’s what bothers me. It’s been hinted at that Rob’s May be more serious than originally thought. I just can’t see us beating teams that matter if we’re without our true point guard

2 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

Phinisee is warming up at least

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Al and Green are not. I had thought Rob was out. Maybe I had him and Al switched in my head

And DeVonte’s got a hammy; not seeing that as very serious at all.

much more of a positive to see Rob warming up.