Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

GAME THREAD: 10/26 3:30PM ET Indiana at Nebraska BTN

I’m really curious to see what the attendance and attitude of the crowd is Saturday. Unfortunately, I feel it’ll be underwhelming because IU football.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Any chance they actually bust out black jerseys under the lights? If there ever was a time, it is now. Players deserve something like this and could get the students excited.

Any chance they actually bust out black jerseys under the lights? If there ever was a time, it is now. Players deserve something like this and could get the students excited.

Prediction of the week..

If they were black jerseys they’ll be wearing black jerseys. Remember, you heard it here first!

1 hour ago, Lebowski said:

I love the future talk about our beloved Hoosiers!  All of it is positive and a delight to be reading this morning.  But Northwestern right now fellas.  They'll need the support of their fans cheering them onward to victory at Memorial stadium this Saturday.  We show up in the stadium and let them know just how much we appreciate what they've been doing then others (cough cough recruits) will take notice.  Let's build something together.

Trap game. Guys need to stay focused on NW

5 minutes ago, Napleshoosier said:

Are we a top 25 team? What you guys and girls think?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Depends how many teams lose. I doubt enough can. Only one person gave us any votes. 

We’ve won 7 games but are any of those 7 going to make a bowl?  Maybe Ball State?

2 minutes ago, Napleshoosier said:

Are we a top 25 team? What you guys and girls think?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Borderline, maybe.

I am very, very happy with the season, especially the win at Nebraska, but we had a rather easy non-conference schedule (since we are in the East I’m all for an easy non-conference) and the four BT teams we have beaten are a collective 3-21 in conference. i.e. if I was a voter I would say we have not beaten anyone.

Now if we happen to beat Michigan.........

Purdue fans have shifted the goalposts and are downplaying IU’s success by pointing at the schedule. Well, newsflash PUkes, IU used to be those bad teams they are now beating. Progress is being made. Brohm got all this hype and media worship going 6-6 and Allen is outdoing him at less than 30% of the cost!

Hoe-lee-friggin-sheet

Someone watched the game with Tiny and turned into a Happy Hippy. Welcome to the promise land gradman.