Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

GAME THREAD: 10/26 3:30PM ET Indiana at Nebraska BTN

Hats off this team and Peyton Ramsey and Tom Allen in particular! Indiana just won...at Nebraska. I know they’re a shell of their former self but this is like Vanderbilt winning at Alabama pre-Saban. Still a huge deal.

IU is now 10-8-3 all time against Nebraska. Interesting historical record given we’ve played them over 20 times now. 

1 minute ago, theriverpilot said:

Not an Allen hater, I like him but he’s been the HC since 2016 with a 14-17 record. Not sure consistency is valid yet

He’s 16-17 and that’s counting his bowl game loss with Wilson’s team. So 16-16 in his 3 seasons. 

2 minutes ago, jmsgws said:

So if IU wins two more is Allen the BiG Coach of the year?  Or it will go to the guy at OSU?

If OSU loses one then yeah, But if you go undefeated how do you pass that up?  Especially for a first time head coach blowing teams out!

Just now, Old Friend said:

He is 16-17 and has the highest winning % in the history of Indiana Football. 

highest winning % in the history of Indiana Football. “?  I don’t follow, Old Friend. You mean in high school?

1 minute ago, jmsgws said:

I have to say, I was really worried with the Huskers moving down the field.  I still think our Defense is pretty bad, but this year they seem to figure out how to get a stop when they really really need one. 

Agree. Two weeks in a row they’ve figured out how to win it at the end

I have to say, I was really worried with the Huskers moving down the field.  I still think our Defense is pretty bad, but this year they seem to figure out how to get a stop when they really really need one. 

They’ve had much better second halves the last few weeks. If you take out those stupid personal fouls the defense got the stops and takeaways they needed.

We need to have better starts on defense but give credit where it’s due. They’ve come through in the second half.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I think we should sit Penix next week against northwestern. They suck and should be an easy win, especially at home. With the bye week after that, he'll have three weeks to rest up before Penn State. We'll need him to have a chance in that one.