Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

GAME THREAD: 10/26 3:30PM ET Indiana at Nebraska BTN

15 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

There’s a lot more where that came from!

If IU wins in Lincoln tomorrow they’ll be bowl eligible while having their best start since forever. If they lose they won’t win.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

You need to get this priceless info behind a paywall!

You need to get this priceless info behind a paywall!

Just buttering everyone up so when Btown Banners creates their insider forum you will pay for it. I’m like a crack dealer. The first few are free and then wham you’re doing whatever you can to get that info.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just buttering everyone up so when Btown Banners creates their insider forum you will pay for it. I’m like a crack dealer. The first few are free and then wham you’re doing whatever you can to get that info.

Maui Wowie?

Story of the game: Neb has all of their injured players IU does not so not sure we win. With that said Penix or Ramsey should beat this NW train wreck next week. Don't see Penix returning until after bye which was my gut all along. Probably at 6-3 losing this week and beating NW. Penix returns against PSU where we lose anyways. Then an outside chance vs. Michigan if Penix plays and hopefully a win over an eliminated PU team. Most likely 7-5 or 8-4 with loses today and PSU and wins over NW and PU. Michigan probably a loss but could be a win. 

Only good thing I will say is Martinez is supposedly wearing a brace so maybe that limits him and we can win a lower scoring game. 

Not sure what Penix's issue is. Everything I have heard through back channels suggested concussion but he I am not sure if he is allowed to take snaps pre-game then which he did in limited fashion. Also wearing a small brace on his knee which would suggest knee. I would assume one of the two or both.

Either way clearly he is injury prone and we need a reliable backup when Ramsey graduates.

Only good thing I will say is Martinez is supposedly wearing a brace so maybe that limits him and we can win a lower scoring game. 
Not sure what Penix's issue is. Everything I have heard through back channels suggested concussion but he I am not sure if he is allowed to take snaps pre-game then which he did in limited fashion. Also wearing a small brace on his knee which would suggest knee. I would assume one of the two or both.
Either way clearly he is injury prone and we need a reliable backup when Ramsey graduates.

All the QBs for IU have generally worn braces so I doubt it’s that.