Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

sweetpain

Secret Scrimmage Information

9 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Because it was a scrimmage and they were being precautionary I’m guessing. If it was a regular game I think he would of played through it

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Was it precautionary, or just more a scrimmages where you’re trying different things, giving different guys opportunities, etc?

56 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Marquette is #17 Ken Pom if anyone wants to know. IU just lost a scrimmage by 3 minus 2 starters and missing 19 FT to a top 20 Ken Pom team Season needs to hurry up and get here

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

And...Davis, Hunter, and TJD played less than 17 min per. Not really going to read alot into this performance except FT shooting. Some will use this for a declaration of CAM not being the guy and needing to go. Same posters as usual. And some are well...just plain ignorant.

7 minutes ago, MoyeNeeded said:

And...Davis, Hunter, and TJD played less than 17 min per. Not really going to read alot into this performance except FT shooting. Some will use this for a declaration of CAM not being the guy and needing to go. Same posters as usual. And some are just plain...well...stupid!

No declaration about job status from me, BUT there is no reason for IU to be so terrible at FT shooting over time. If 7th Graders at every little burg across Indiana can do it, so can D1 scholarship athletes. It is maddening, completely unnecessary and as someone said above, WILL lose basketball games. 

For what it’s worth, Sam story is tweeting that Phinisee and Green were “rested with reason“ and in no way injured. If true, I assume that would mean that Archie wanted to throw Franklin and Anderson into the fire with no Plan B.

I hope he does that again next week in the exhibition game. I hope Green and Phinisee play but I want the Anderson and Franklin to continue getting consistent minutes for significant stretches.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

Marquette is #17 Ken Pom if anyone wants to know. IU just lost a scrimmage by 3 minus 2 starters and missing 19 FT to a top 20 Ken Pom team Season needs to hurry up and get here

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

That sounded way to positive.