Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2020) TE Sam Daugstrup to IU

He’s a PWO. I had never heard of him until last nights happening. If he sticks. He will be a great get and probably earn a full scholly. He’s had bad luck with knee injuries the last two years. He is not an OT prospect. Being recruited as a TE

He’s a PWO. I had never heard of him until last nights happening. If he sticks. He will be a great get and probably earn a full scholly. He’s had bad luck with knee injuries the last two years. He is not an OT prospect. Being recruited as a TE

That makes the PWO a little more understandable. I know someone above mentioned him as an OT. Do you know where that came from? I know I sure wouldn’t want IU taking a kid to play OT that is 230 lbs.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

39 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

That makes the PWO a little more understandable. I know someone above mentioned him as an OT. Do you know where that came from? I know I sure wouldn’t want IU taking a kid to play OT that is 230 lbs.

In his films there’s a lot of footage of him pulling and blocking. Also, there’s some kids that can develop if they are long enough to turn into a OT in a year or two. But he is being recruited as a TE 

44 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

We did that with Spriggs IU recruited him as a TE but they convinced him to put on weight and be a Tackle. His profile said he was 270....maybe dripping wet with all his pads on, I saw him play once when he was in hs and he didn’t look 270. Now again he could’ve been, but even back in the 2010-2012 people fudged on weight and height. Heck I think in hs at Avon I was listed at 6’0 195lbs at WR when I am 6’ but I maybe weighed 175 lol.