Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JHoosier914

Podcasts

I know its four hours long, but if you haven't gotten a chance to listen to Hoosier Hysterics podcast with Mike Davis, it is worth every second.  The stories he tells about his time at IU are awesome, and the boys leading it make it seem as if every question is organic, natural and they all put you in the room with them.

https://247sports.com/college/indiana/Article/Hoosier-Hysterics-Podcast-Mike-Davis-137001455/

(Man, I feel like I should get paid to plug Hoosier Hysterics.  And no, I'm not Eric or Ward -- just an avid fan).

2 hours ago, JHoosier914 said:

I know its four hours long, but if you haven't gotten a chance to listen to Hoosier Hysterics podcast with Mike Davis, it is worth every second.  The stories he tells about his time at IU are awesome, and the boys leading it make it seem as if every question is organic, natural and they all put you in the room with them.

https://247sports.com/college/indiana/Article/Hoosier-Hysterics-Podcast-Mike-Davis-137001455/

(Man, I feel like I should get paid to plug Hoosier Hysterics.  And no, I'm not Eric or Ward -- just an avid fan).

I did listen already. Terrific interview.

10 hours ago, JaybobHoosier said:

I’ve recently got into Podcasts. Main ones I listen to:

- Assembly Call
- Crimson Cast
- Very Presidential
- Serial Killers
- Supernatural
- Conspiracy Theories

I’ve got my two Hoosier ones and then more historical and sci-fi type ones.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

If you want historical podcasts, I can't recommend Dan Carlin's Hardcore History enough. There are tons of backlogged episodes and they are LONG, like 3 hours, and go into great detail, with readings and analysts from both first-person and secondary sources. He also narrates it in such a way that makes an already captivating subject even more so. His two series on WW1 and Genghis Kahn are phenomenal.

On 12/8/2020 at 12:38 AM, ALASKA HOOSIER said:

Joe Rogan?

Yeah man I like Rogan.  You have to have a mindset for him lol.  But if you like marijuana, psychedelics, odd eccentric people, and really in depth when your ****ed up convos that’s a good one.  Joey Diaz is f’ing hilarious.

I highly recommend “Infamous America” for any history buffs. They have a sister podcasts called “Legends of the Old West”. These are extremely well researched.
For anyone up for listening to weird stuff “The Confessionals” podcast is entertaining. Think “Coast to Coast AM” subject matter.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners