Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

Game Thread: 10/19 3:30PM ET Indiana at Maryland BTN

Really hope Ramsey stays around and after his playing career,  we get him on our staff . Great kid, and being a coaches son, I believe his future is very bright!

Agreed. I think he really does a solid job as a backup. He really doesn’t make stupid mistakes which is what you want from your backup. There isn’t much dropoff in production. I am not jumping into the arm strength discussion as that has been played out. But from a wide view I am appreciative of what he brings and think he could also have a career as a coach once this is over. Let’s get the 6th win early!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Pretty sure Penix is in concussion protocol as was said earlier on here. Assuming that is the case knowing IU's overly careful (but not unjustified) mantra with head injuries I would not expect him back until after bye. 

This is nothing I have heard (the concussion is something I have heard through back channels, but timeline is a guess and absolutely nothing I know at all about) but bracing for dealing with IU and head injuries I would not expect Penix back right away.    

Pretty sure Penix is in concussion protocol as was said earlier on here. Assuming that is the case knowing IU's overly careful (but not unjustified) mantra with head injuries I would not expect him back until after bye. 
This is nothing I have heard (the concussion is something I have heard through back channels, but timeline is a guess and absolutely nothing I know at all about) but bracing for dealing with IU and head injuries I would not expect Penix back right away.    

Hopefully we can grind out a win (or two!!) in the next few games with a solid run game and a couple of good passes per drive to allow our defense time to rest. This years Nebraska and Northwestern teams scare me. However, I know IU football and is going into Lincoln and returning with a W is... doubtful.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

IU NW gets 7pm primetime which says networks maybe believe in IU a bit now?
Was it you or someone else that said that the B1G doesn't schedule night games in November?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

59 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

Was it you or someone else that said that the B1G doesn't schedule night games in November?

I never said that. I don't know how the Big 10 schedules.

59 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

I know they haven’t done a lot of night games 7 or later due to weather and temps. They’ve done 3:30 of course, but I believe it was like 2015 they said they would try to keep as many games as they could away from night kickoffs to help schools with fans and whatnot. I’m excited. I’ll just have to remind the ol woman to layer up and I’ll have my propane heaters at tailgate if weather is looking iffy. Love night games at memorial stadium.