Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

Game Thread: 10/19 3:30PM ET Indiana at Maryland BTN

You act like he hasn’t led two scoring drives already. 

The TD was a miraculous catch aided by and offensive PI...Penix had 14 points on the board (would’ve been 21 if Hendershot catches the pass that he dropped and got picked). Ramsey has led us to 10 points in more time. The offense is sputtering Under Ramsey and our bubble screen game which has been our bread and butter is non existent since he doesn’t get the ball to the receivers quick enough with enough velocity. I’m rooting like heck for Ramsey but to act like he’s better than Penix is so laughable.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, jbell833 said:

The TD was a miraculous catch aided by and offensive PI...Penix had 14 points on the board (would’ve been 21 if Hendershot catches the pass that he dropped and got picked). Ramsey has led us to 10 points in more time. The offense is sputtering Under Ramsey and our bubble screen game which has been our bread and butter is non existent since he doesn’t get the ball to the receivers quick enough with enough velocity. I’m rooting like heck for Ramsey but to act like he’s better than Penix is so laughable.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Lol Ramsey entered into the game with a Tie score and has the team ahead. 

Your blind hate is as pathetic as it is uninformed.