Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andrew-_-44

Will we ever beat Wisconsin?

Just thinking out loud, but this is the best team we've had in a while and probably will have for a few years, and since we lost TWICE to Wisconsin this year and last year I'm struggling to believe we will beat them for several years. It's clear they are reloading with the likes if Sam Dekker. Any thoughts?

Patience, patience, patience. Most of us have been waiting since '87 for another banner and others were not even born yet, I believe it's coming soon. So the Badgers will go down eventually as well. The best things come to those who wait (Banner 6). In both cases only time will tell. I have a feeling that both will happen sooner than later.

I agree with coachmayhew. We will get over the top. The Badgers lose several key players just like we do. We have better recruits coming in than they do. Our guys will figure it out. Talent will eventually win out. Their style of play doesn't translate to winning 6 consecutive games in NCAAs. Ours does.