Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JHoosier914

Hoosier Hysterics Homecoming BBQ

Mods -- feel free to move this thread where it needs to be if needed.

Is anyone going to the Hoosier Hysterics Homecoming BBQ at blueblird on November 16th?  Tix were free, but no longer available online, so I was going to post a link to this thread but cannot anymore.

Iĺl be there, as we are taking my daughter to her first IU game that night against Troy.

I might have some extra tickets to the event.  Got 8 in anticipation of family/friends wanting to go, but so far not many have gotten back to me.  If you're going to the Troy game and/or are/around bloomington and are intersted (cant guarantee extra tix just yet), let me know.

They are giving away "premium" tickets to the IU/Purdue game as well as suite tickets to a Pacers/Hornets game (and I think a meet-and-greet with Victor and Cody after the game).  THe only way you can win the the prizes is to be present and to either be wearing a Hoosier Hysyerics t-shirt or buy a $15 raffle ticket.

found a link to the bbq at the bluebird.  They are extending 'sales' until November 15th or they hit capacity.  Jeff Newton, George Leach (obviously), Todd Leary, AJ Moye, Sherrod Wilkerson, John Laskowski all confirmed to be there.  Staff feels "very good" that Tom Coverdale (among others that my mind is spacing on currently) will be there as well.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hoosier-hysterics-homecoming-live-event-tickets-71431544673