Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

Game Thread: 10/12 12:00PM ET Indiana vs. Rutgers BTN

All I know is that if IU makes a bowl game this year part of me is going to be very upset.  But only because I know my wife won’t let me fly back to see it.  

Defense was solid today! I don’t care who we played.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Nice to see them dominate regardless of opponent.

Most importantly - two more wins to a bowl!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, Brass Cannon said:

Next week is critical. Can’t lose focus. 

I agree. Especially with this stretch we have of winnable games I believe this matches up to the 2016 or 2017 season in terms of winnable games.  Have to lock in and perform! 

Just now, Iugradman said:

I wrote that at halftime. It looks like the team realized they had to run the ball better and put some effort into blocking.

Maybe you should have taken proactive measure and cleaned that up, yourself?

24 minutes ago, Old Friend said:

On another note, I did have to laugh.  Ramsey completed 4 passes and averaged 2.5 yards/attempt.

So when he has better in these categories we have to use the eye test or we are just blind and can’t see. But when he does worse these stats are meaningful indicators. 

Well you consistently are inconsistent at least 

38 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

So when he has better in these categories we have to use the eye test or we are just blind and can’t see. But when he does worse these stats are meaningful indicators. 

Well you consistently are inconsistent at least 

He has consistently been at the bottom of the power 5 conference in YPA.   A year ago he was last among starters.  His receivers also were top 5 in yards after catch, and I've said from the beginning he struggles to get the ball down field and he did again today.   What's your point?

On top of it, I wasn't even aiming that anywhere near your general direction, but hey.....why miss an opportunity,  right?  After all, it's an easy mark and you've had a bad day.   I get it.