Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

Game Thread: 10/12 12:00PM ET Indiana vs. Rutgers BTN

After having our first bye week and some time to reflect on the mistakes made against MSU, the Hoosiers are back in Memorial Stadium this Saturday to take on the Scarlet Knights. Rutgers comes to Bloomington two weeks after firing their coach Chris Ash and having multiple players voluntarily redshirting. Among those players choosing to redshirt are, starting QB Artur Sitkowksi, leading receiver Raheem Blackshear, and TE Kyle Penniston. This is a chance to get our first conference win and to start building momentum towards the following three games which are all winnable (@Maryland, @Nebraska, vs Northwestern). There is currently no line on this game and ESPN's Football Power Index gives us a 95% of winning on Saturday. In terms of SP+ rankings:

Rutgers (1-4):

• Overall: 98
  • Offense: 106
  • Defense: 70
  • Special Teams: 60

Indiana (3-2):

• Overall: 28
  • Offense: 27
  • Defense: 39
  • Special Teams: 21

As an out of towner, my cable provider doesn’t have a btn alternate channel and is airing the Purdue vs. Maryland game. Anyone have an idea as to how I can stream this game? Fox Sports app will black me out due to my cable package not including an alternate channel. 

As an out of towner, my cable provider doesn’t have a btn alternate channel and is airing the Purdue vs. Maryland game. Anyone have an idea as to how I can stream this game? Fox Sports app will black me out due to my cable package not including an alternate channel. 
Reddit cfb streams, they're pretty reliable.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

My BTN is showing Purdue. Whazzup???

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Same with me, even though I'm much closer to Rutger than Maryland. This is the 3rd game already that I've had to stream.

56 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

My BTN is showing Purdue. Whazzup???

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Mine as well.  I've had BTN show one game in the description while televising another game though, so I'll check BTN to make sure.  With my luck it'd be PU, but shouldn't be difficult to find a stream.