Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

Hoosier Hysteria

1 hour ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Wow. Shortest scrimmage ever.

Have no idea if there's any credence to this tweet from IndianaHQ.

Archie Miller is unavailable after today’s event due to a recruiting obligation. It will be interesting to see where he ends up this afternoon. Could also be a reason why the scrimmage ended shorter than planned.

Have no idea is there's any credence to this tweet from IndianaHQ.
Archie Miller is unavailable after today’s event due to a recruiting obligation. It will be interesting to see where he ends up this afternoon. Could also be a reason why the scrimmage ended shorter than planned.

Maybe a recruiting obligation in the locker room?! Didn’t Lander, Kaufman, and others attend? Maybe he’s headed up to Minnesota?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Kinda strange considering all the recruits that are on campus today.

If it’s true and it’s not for the recruits that are on campus it has to be someone ready to commit. No way he leaves the talent we have there today for a regular visit with someone

Just watched the scrimmage video at ITH. Hunter with the 17ft 1 footed fade-away turnaround wing banker. How old school is that! Dating myself in the extreme, but Roger Brown had that move. Love the kid even more. 

Just watched the scrimmage video at ITH. Hunter with the 17ft 1 footed fade-away turnaround wing banker. How old school is that! Dating myself in the extreme, but Roger Brown had that move. Love the kid even more. 

Tough shot but man it was sweet. Nice to see him handle the ball in the open court as well

1 hour ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

Didn't watch it anyway. I'm not a fan of scrimmages or All Star games. IMO, a person doesn't get a true sense of the team.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'd prefer all scrimmage, no dunk, no 3 and no awful, awful, skills course...

Got to take my 2 1/2 year old to her first Hysteria today. She was far more excited about the basketball she saw than I was, but hopefully she's right and I'm wrong about being excited for this season. 20191005_152050.thumb.jpeg.ef4388277bb8d49dbf7470dcba2faa61.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using BtownBanners mobile app

I’m CAUTIOUSLY optimistic - I want to be so bad...

Watched on BTN plus. Couple thoughts. I believe Rob P. might be actual hurt and not just cautiously held out. At the beginning of the skills competition, he walked off the stage exit steps and looked to be limping noticeably. Very ginger steps on what I’d say looks like a left ankle. Lots of time to heal yet. Probably nothing.
Hunter looked good on a couple takes. TJD impressed me the most. He’s a ball hawk. Aggressive rebounder. Won the battle with Brunk in my opinion. Close though. Brunk had some flashes as well. Though Justin hit a nice mid-range shot, I feel like he might have tendency to disappear for stretches again. Hope not. He’s got to be engaged in every sequence this season.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

In all honesty I think we will be better this year. Yeah we lost Romeo and Juwan but replace them with TJD, Hunter and Brunk and a more experienced team along with I think better leadership with Brunk and Mike Roberts coming in I think we will do better. Just a positive opinion on this Saturday night :)

Not going to reveal the post or the poster but a post today let me realize that I know a fellow poster outside of the forum. Pretty strange lol 

Happened to me earlier this year. Turns out a frat brother of mine is one of the more popular posters here, small world and had no idea for years

4 minutes ago, Hoosier1984 said:

In all honesty I think we will be better this year. Yeah we lost Romeo and Juwan but replace them with TJD, Hunter and Brunk and a more experienced team along with I think better leadership with Brunk and Mike Roberts coming in I think we will do better. Just a positive opinion on this Saturday night :)

If Phinisee can stay healthy I think there’s an off chance we are better myself. 

Phinisee being healthy

Somebody besides Green being able to shoot 3s

A big rotation that can score and defend. At an average level at least

My 3 keys to the season