Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

Hoosier Hysteria

Enjoy fellas. I love going but unfortunately I don’t get to go as of now. Love that day.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I got a second grade championship football to watch first. My little guy gets to play on the Center Grove football field earlier that day. He is pumped up. They are going to show all the Bantam league final games on the center grove sports channel(the one where you could watch TJD’s games. Usually we like to go down early and stand in line and I like talking hoops with other people in line but this year we will get there as it starts.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Details Emerging For Saturday’s Hoosier Hysteria Presented By Smithville

Quickly:  Hoosiers Hysteria presented by Smithville will take place at 4 p.m., Saturday, October 5 in Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall.  Doors will open at 2:30 p.m. 

Can It:  Admission is free but fans are asked to donate a canned food item to benefit the Hoosier Hills Food Bank.

Parking:  If you plan on arriving to stand in line early in the day, please park in the arena lots (Gates 4, 10-11, and 12).  Special ADA parking is available in Gate 13.  

Security Measures:  All fans in attendance will abide by the clear bag and metal detector policy for home games.

Schedule Posters:  All fans in attendance will receive free schedule posters for both the men's and women's programs.

Calbert Cheaney:  IU Athletics will honor the newest member of the College Basketball Hall of Fame, Calbert Cheaney.  A native of Evansville, Cheaney was the 1993 National Player of the Year and is the all-time leader in points scored in the Big Ten Conference and for the Hoosiers.

Highlights:  Player introductions for both teams will take place.  Head coaches Archie Miller and Teri Moren will address the crowd.  Both the men's and women's players will participate in shooting contests and the men's team will have a dunk contest.  The men's team also will scrimmage.

Autographs:  Following the conclusion of the event, both the men's and the women's teams will be available in the concourse of the facility to sign autographs for 45 minutes.  Only one item per person will be signed by each player, time permitting.

BTN Plus:  Hoosier Hysteria will be streamed on BTN Plus.  This is a pay service which is $9.95 per month or $79.95 per year for a school pass. To watch Hoosier Hysteria - click here.

Win French Lick Weekend Getaway:  Smithville, the proud sponsor of Hoosier Hysteria, is pleased to offer fans a chance to win a weekend getaway package at French Lick Resort.  Fans can register at Hoosier Hysteria to win the free two-night stay weekend offer. 

Details Emerging For Saturday’s Hoosier Hysteria Presented By Smithville
Quickly:  Hoosiers Hysteria presented by Smithville will take place at 4 p.m., Saturday, October 5 in Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall.  Doors will open at 2:30 p.m. 

Can It:  Admission is free but fans are asked to donate a canned food item to benefit the Hoosier Hills Food Bank.

Parking:  If you plan on arriving to stand in line early in the day, please park in the arena lots (Gates 4, 10-11, and 12).  Special ADA parking is available in Gate 13.  

Security Measures:  All fans in attendance will abide by the clear bag and metal detector policy for home games.

Schedule Posters:  All fans in attendance will receive free schedule posters for both the men's and women's programs.

Calbert Cheaney:  IU Athletics will honor the newest member of the College Basketball Hall of Fame, Calbert Cheaney.  A native of Evansville, Cheaney was the 1993 National Player of the Year and is the all-time leader in points scored in the Big Ten Conference and for the Hoosiers.

Highlights:  Player introductions for both teams will take place.  Head coaches Archie Miller and Teri Moren will address the crowd.  Both the men's and women's players will participate in shooting contests and the men's team will have a dunk contest.  The men's team also will scrimmage.

Autographs:  Following the conclusion of the event, both the men's and the women's teams will be available in the concourse of the facility to sign autographs for 45 minutes.  Only one item per person will be signed by each player, time permitting.

BTN Plus:  Hoosier Hysteria will be streamed on BTN Plus.  This is a pay service which is $9.95 per month or $79.95 per year for a school pass. To watch Hoosier Hysteria - click here.

Win French Lick Weekend Getaway:  Smithville, the proud sponsor of Hoosier Hysteria, is pleased to offer fans a chance to win a weekend getaway package at French Lick Resort.  Fans can register at Hoosier Hysteria to win the free two-night stay weekend offer. 

A stay at French Lick huh? I’m there enough working. Definitely don’t want to stay there.

3 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

The French Lick Resort and the West Baden Resort are really, really nice:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Not sure if they still do, but they used to hold paper airplane championships inside the dome at West Baden.  My wife's grandmother used to give tours- really nice facility 

1 hour ago, reconmkd said:

Was going, but now some family is coming up from Tennessee. Damn family don't you know we schedule stuff around IU basketball around here!

Maybe if you're lucky they'll get lost on the way with all of the road construction in Indiana and won't arrive until Sunday.  Just a thought.

1 hour ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Maybe if you're lucky they'll get lost on the way with all of the road construction in Indiana and won't arrive until Sunday.  Just a thought.

LOL one could only hope!

1 hour ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Oh I know how nice they are. I’m there 5-6 days a week cooking for all the lovely guest lol.

I heard the loaded chicken sandwich was the to die for