Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
lucel15

Alante Brown (WR) 2020

Alante is a special kind of player. Reminds me of whop. Heard his name a couple of weeks back....then saw we offered when it was retweeted in my thread. From his film you see great athleticism and a good motor. Great speed and change of direction. Will play everywhere on the offensive side of the ball and return game. Is in prep school. Was a Texas tech commit, didn’t end up qualifying because of a grade or testing of some sort. He should be fine due to prep school and he’s at one of the top prep schools. Look for the Hoosiers to be towards the top of his list when he gets close to giving his verbal. He’s from Chicago so that should help. 

https://247sports.com/player/alante-brown-46041257/

What did alante see today?

he saw whop get the ball in multiple ways, I’d say it’s safe to say he’s going to be used as a whop type player wherever he goes. He saw David Ellis be utilized in many roles as well, someone else I’d compare him to. He saw 10 receptions for 182 yards.  My brother also saw him and met him in line for the bathroom lol. Said kid is thick lol built like rondale Moore in the legs is what he said= tough to get down, stays on feet well....well that’s typically what it equates to if you’re athletic. Use those tree trunks to your advantage. 

1 hour ago, lucel15 said:

What did alante see today?

he saw whop get the ball in multiple ways, I’d say it’s safe to say he’s going to be used as a whop type player wherever he goes. He saw David Ellis be utilized in many roles as well, someone else I’d compare him to. He saw 10 receptions for 182 yards.  My brother also saw him and met him in line for the bathroom lol. Said kid is thick lol built like rondale Moore in the legs is what he said= tough to get down, stays on feet well....well that’s typically what it equates to if you’re athletic. Use those tree trunks to your advantage. 

Would love to see get this commitment, who do you see as our main competition here?