Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

lucel15

James Pogorelc (OT) 2020

Kids been a top priority since the summer months. Kid has the length this staff likes. Great athleticism. Reminds me of a Bedford. Maybe not as ready as we saw from Bedford on Saturday, but can develop to become a book end at tackle. Lots to like from his tape. If we land him it will be nice to see Bedford and him playing together unless rafferty gets a hold on that position, but I’d like to see the flexibility to moving raferty to guard, just to see him get playing time. I’ve heard great things about him. Anyways back to James, will be a battle to get his verbal....but we’ve seen this staff battle some tough schools. 

https://247sports.com/player/james-pogorelc-46083640/

On 10/1/2019 at 4:37 PM, iuswingman said:

If the list is right and it is us, Illinois, Syracuse and UCLA, then seems like we should have a decent shot here.

CBs to Stanford. I’ll have to see what I can find out. Would be second OL lost to them this class....I know they gave him looks this summer, but didn’t think they were in the running from what I had heard he liked IU and Illinois.