Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosierfan2017

Fire or ‘Way to Go!’ Tom Allen?

I don't want to fire Allen. But there is a discussion to be had at least. Games against Rutgers shouldn't really end discussion. 

Just like close loses to ranked MSU in East Lansing shouldn’t be the catalyst for firing discussions.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

9 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Wow, he beat perennial powerhouse Rutgers. Better give him a lifetime contract before someone else snatches him up. 

Lol. Whoops forgot you can’t say anything that shows support of the team......however on the other hand if the score was 31-17 hell would freeze over for you....and you’d be back on this thread calling for the mans head.  Once someone disagrees you just can’t wear it or take it man....but hey Like brohm right? Good ol huge raise. Let’s go pay allen his money 4 shutouts against perennial powerhouses let’s go!!! I’ll start the go fund me account. Who is with me?!?!  I just commented because this thread is dead after a win...and the same ol people were here during a bye week? Where’d y’all go? I missed y’all at my tailgate today as well!! Would have been fun! 

Just now, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Just like close loses to ranked MSU in East Lansing shouldn’t be the catalyst for firing discussions.

Literally no one said that it should be. Did you skip over all the comments saying the problem is how we lose close games to those teams, not that we lose them?

Just now, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Literally no one said that it should be. Did you skip over all the comments saying the problem is how we lose close games to those teams, not that we lose them?

So then Wilson should have had his own thread where were you then brotha man?! Lol oh wait it’s a one way street and your agenda against the hs coach you don’t agree with. Wilson was a defeated hs coach btw. 

4 minutes ago, lucel15 said:

Lol. Whoops forgot you can’t say anything that shows support of the team......however on the other hand if the score was 31-17 hell would freeze over for you....and you’d be back on this thread calling for the mans head.  Once someone disagrees you just can’t wear it or take it man....but hey Like brohm right? Good ol huge raise. Let’s go pay allen his money 4 shutouts against perennial powerhouses let’s go!!! I’ll start the go fund me account. Who is with me?!?!  I just commented because this thread is dead after a win...and the same ol people were here during a bye week? Where’d y’all go? I missed y’all at my tailgate today as well!! Would have been fun! 

Oh shove it. We both know you didn't come in here to "say something that shows support of the team", you came in to be a dbag. Sounds like you had a few too many at your tailgate today. 

Just now, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Does this imply that there is a preferable way to lose?

Yes. I would rather lose by taking chances and playing to win than lose by constantly playing it safe. I was pissed after the Michigan State game because once again Tom Allen went ultra-conservative when we were in a close game against a good team. He does it every time. 

3 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Oh shove it. We both know you didn't come in here to "say something that shows support of the team", you came in to be a dbag. Sounds like you had a few too many at your tailgate today. 

Woah no way..... you’re a genius...no dip....sheesh man glad you figured that out. But i was referencing my past comments....should have laid it out for you. Just was wondering where the normal poo pooers were after the game.... I was expecting some comments from the regular crowd since we didn’t hang 70 on them....so I decided to see if you were babysitting your thread and you were lol.

Actually didn’t since I was Driving duty today. I’m responsible, but thanks for assuming just wondering where you were at today lol. But hey next home game I’ll have a bottle with a nipple cover over it so you can babysit a little more. I’m gonna go find a safe space since I need to rethink my drinking habits according to you. 

2 minutes ago, lucel15 said:

Woah no way..... you’re a genius...no dip....sheesh man glad you figured that out. But i was referencing my past comments....should have laid it out for you. Just was wondering where the normal poo pooers were after the game.... I was expecting some comments from the regular crowd since we didn’t hang 70 on them....so I decided to see if you were babysitting your thread and you were lol.

Actually didn’t since I was Driving duty today. I’m responsible, but thanks for assuming just wondering where you were at today lol. But hey next home game I’ll have a bottle with a nipple cover over it so you can babysit a little more. I’m gonna go find a safe space since I need to rethink my drinking habits according to you. 

Hey I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you were so aggressive because you were drinking. Looks like that's just your personality, though. Have a good one. 

10 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

And also didn’t know having jabs related to drinking in excess I’ll keep that in mind.....thanks for the lesson 

Just now, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Hey I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you were so aggressive because you were drinking. Looks like that's just your personality, though. 

Yeah I am a sarcastic butthole, To ignorant people who rarely talk on positives or things that are supposed to happen like a 4-2 record where I’d say 90% of people thought we’d be at this point in the season, and but there’s a few who only focus on negatives and items that fit their narratives.  I believe I’ve said that before on here. Sorry didn’t know this was safe haven and had to agree with everything you say oh correct one. 

Well, if there is 1 thing as inevitable as the tides, it’s our ability to somehow turn a win into an unpleasant experience.
Everything is an unpleasant experience anymore. It's the same 5-10 people in a pissing match each and every week. The only solidarity here is that literally everyone gets angry at IUGradman.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk