Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

Game Thread: 09/28 3:30PM ET Indiana at (25) Michigan St. BTN

1 hour ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I hope Mullen just keeps getting better. We haven’t had a great CB since Tracy Porter.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yes, but there are very few Tracy Porters out there in the world haha.

Mullen is legit - very excited to see this team grow over the next few years.

9 hours ago, KzooHoosier82 said:

In full agreement except about wishing he was as big as his brother, only because sadly that would have probably meant he would have been a 5 star recruit and not considering IU. He’s gonna be a starter before the year is up. 

Lol I get that! And many recruiting sites and even IU beat writers have mentioned that if he was 6’ and still weighed what he does he would have been a 5*. Size is what held his rating to a high 3* and low 4* on most sites. 

1 minute ago, lucel15 said:

But then again there’s a cool story about how when he told coach Allen he wanted to commit, he brought up the amount of years it’s been since a bowl, since a winning season, and winning a bowl...etc....he supposedly listed all those numbers and said coach I’m coming here to change those. 

BOOM