Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

Game Thread: 09/28 3:30PM ET Indiana at (25) Michigan St. BTN

8 minutes ago, Crimson and Cream said:

Way to stay consistent and end the game with one more stupid play

I told my wife. Only a 1-500 chance we will score but at least we have a slight chance because our QB can throw it a mile. Then said, but we will probably hand off or throw a dink pass. 

18 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Defense lost this game. I think the Ramsey argument can be put to bed. We just put up 31 points on one of the best defenses in the nation.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Was there ever a Ramsey argument? 

3 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

Our defense was pretty awful. Other than Mullen making some plays no one really did anything worth mentioning on that side

Layne and Matthews were terrible today and I can’t remember a time this season Ball has done anything positive. I don’t know if it’s Wommack’s schemes (I suspect it is) but something needs to change here. One last note, that last play of the game can’t freaking happen. Run a play to Whop and see if he can get loose. No way you can afford an injury to Penix drawing up that garbage. Coaching staff needs to do better

I’ll say it again, Wommack needs to go. The guy is in over his head. Why did Allen give up his bread and butter, which is defense, to this guy? What does Allen do now where he needed to give up the D? Our offense is fine with Deboer. What does he do now?