Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

Game Thread: 09/28 3:30PM ET Indiana at (25) Michigan St. BTN

4 hours ago, Chris007 said:

That's a guess by me. If Penix is fine he might go the whole game, if we do go two QB's it will be for this game only.

Good deal. Always seems hard for either guy to get a rhythm in that sort of situation. 

16 hours ago, Fkfootball1 said:

We can’t afford to just give away win opportunities. Start Penix and play some freaking defense.

We’ll talk about the rest after we put this one away.”

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

You know we're a 2 touchdown underdog, right?

2 hours ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

We're winning this game today boys. You heard it here first. 

Hope your right. A win would be fantastic.

Just curious, what time did you start drinking this morning?  Based on your prediction I would guess rather early :)

22 minutes ago, DChoosier said:

Hope your right. A win would be fantastic.

Just curious, what time did you start drinking this morning?  Based on your prediction I would guess rather early :)

Started last night. Some must have been left over in my system this morning haha

I wonder if Penix struggles early if we go to Ramsey if we are still in it. Rust and on the road against a top 25 team may force the hand. Please don’t turn my statement into a Ramsey vs. Penix debate as I like having them both on our team. I don’t want to become one vs the other. I think both will have their roles the rest of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners