Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

Hunter Cleared

2 hours ago, ap2345 said:

This is true but I don’t see that happening the first few games of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

He should be able to handle the minutes. He's been working cardio just as much as the rest of the team. He has also been participating in drill sets like everyone else and playing pick-up ball. Yes not the same, but he will be in as good of shape as the rest. It's the development of his skills that would be what could hold him back, but they should still be more advanced that most true FR coming in. He will see plenty of min especially if he grasps the defense. Smith better show some serious improvement or he may see the short end of it.

I look forward to seeing him on the floor much like I did last year. Difference from many on here however is that I am cautiously optimistic. I'm afraid too many here have unrealistic expectations of a kid that has yet to play a minute of college ball. I will hope for the best and expect the realistic. That said he was the Fr I was most excited for last year even over Romeo. That does not mean I expected him to be better than Romeo but that I figured he'd be at least a 2 year player

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk