Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

Game Thread: 09/21 12:00PM ET Indiana vs UConn BTN

1 hour ago, mamasa said:

Repping IU here in central Florida today (Leesburg). My family are all FSU fans- I get to brag that we have a better record lol!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

As long as you act like your supposed to be where your headed (if that makes sense)  They don't care...they are collecting a paycheck

Sorry.......I responded to wrong post...my bad

Edited by finky
mistake

2 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Not sure who it was, but one of our D-linemen basically got tackled rushing the passer on that third-down play. ... Trying that field goal from 10 yards back might not have been so easy. 

They also missed a pretty obvious offensive PI the 1st time UConn went for the end zone.

2 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Throw in Tuttle. Doesn’t even look like they trust Ramsey to throw the ball. Bad thing is, the offensive line is so weak that you can’t run the ball. Even when Cronk was in there.

About that... 

16 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

If Penix doesn’t play, it’ll be a struggle to win.

15 hours ago, jbell833 said:

I agree. I’m just baffled this line is 27.5...general public must not know Penix isn’t playing. No chance we cover.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

?

Just now, kreigh8 said:

I live in Indianapolis and I’m getting BC vs Rutgers. Don’t really understand that at all

I live in Santa Claus and that's what the guide on my TV shows, but thankfully they didn't actually subject me to watching that.

1 minute ago, kreigh8 said:

I live in Indianapolis and I’m getting BC vs Rutgers. Don’t really understand that at all

Its your cable system. If you have one that doesn't regionalize coverage, you get what's considered the 'main game'. There are times though that its been to my advantage on the east coast where I would normally have been stuck with Rutger or Maryland.

Just now, jbell833 said:

Ramsey has to connect with Hale there in stride...that was an easy TD and instead it’s underthrown and Hale limps off the field.

Yep, Hale shouldn't have been touched on that play but Ramsey just doesn't quite have that level of arm. He thinks the game at a high level but physically he can't make every throw in a timely fashion

1 minute ago, jbell833 said:

Ramsey has to connect with Hale there in stride...that was an easy TD and instead it’s underthrown and Hale limps off the field.

He's 10/11 for 105 yards (9.5 YPA) but I guess gotta find something to complain about with him. 

7 minutes ago, kreigh8 said:

Do you have the BTN “spillover” channels. One of my BTN channels lists BC-Rutgers on the channel guide but it is actually showing the IU game on that channel.