Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

#IUMS - 2019 Mike Berticelli Memorial Tournament

Couldn't see anything again besides tweets (probably for last time this year) but if you get into enough OT's you are bound to tie eventually and are fortunate none have produced a loss. This team needs to grow up but not terrible to come out 3-0-1 in 4 OT games to open season.  

I am fascinated by this ND game in 9 days which is our next match. Jack Lynn is probably the best all around player we will see this year and Aiden McFadden is really good to. I have seen ND three times in the last year so there is not a team besides IU I am more familiar with. Two other guys on their team look like future pro's are Mohamed Omar and Ian Aschieris. They did lose their two leader scorers from last year in Thomas Ueland and Patrick Berneski but I don't think it matters and they have more then enough talent in the guys they do have to once again be a national championship contender.

For the first time since 2016 Notre Dame game in South Bend (we lost 4-0) I think we are a slight underdog. Notre Dame's weak spot is their D but I hardly think it's bad. Either this is a long scoreless battle or ND's offense gets our young D and it turns into a shootout. Either way we are playing with house money against them and it will be a great measuring stick for where we are really at.