Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

Game Thread: 09/07 3:30PM ET Indiana vs Eastern Illinois BTN

The Panthers come into Memorial Stadium this Saturday for the Hoosiers home opener. Eastern Illinois is coming off of a loss to Chattanooga last weekend. ESPN's Football Power Index gives the Hoosiers a 98.5% chance of victory. Plain and simple, this is a game where the Hoosiers should dominate every aspect of the game unless they get caught looking to the Ohio St. match up coming up next week.  Let's just hope we can avoid injuries while getting some more experience for Penix and our defense (aka work on tackling).

I get to watch part of the game from the Colts complex! My company is having a “family fun day” there, and will have games on big screen.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I get to watch it on my phone at a wedding.. the bride (cousin) is an Auburn alum/fan and the groom is an IU alum/fan. Why do people schedule weddings on Saturdays?!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Is it just me or are our athlete positions really stiff out in the open field? Stevie, as big as he is, always gets cut down way before he should. Guys like Whop and Hendershot have no jukes or ability to get by people it seems. Idk just an observation.