Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

#IUMS - 2019 Adidas/IU Credit Union Classic

Caulfield a bit out of position. Not an easy save and certainly not going to blame him for it but again the one time you need him to make a harder save he can't do it. 

IU goal late waved off for offsides. Couldn't tell if correct call, but with no VAR today which Big Ten is now using anytime there is any stream at all (every game but today and South Bend next week) no way to overturn it. We head to OT.

Once again looked young at times but we pulled through when we needed to. The staple of an IU team is always good team work and crisp passing and this young team is still working a bit on those aspects. The talent is there though and once this team grows up throughout the year shouldn't be a huge drop off from previous few years.

Interestingly Maher's goal was the first of his career (I thought he had scored before but he had not). Great time for your first collegiate goal. 

21 hours ago, mjhoosier said:

I noticed Joris A., the talented transfer from FIU hasn’t played the first two games. Wonder if he’s injured. He had 6 or 8 goals for FIU last year.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

He's injured. Not sure how serious or when he returns but I have been told he is def out with an injury.