Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

08/31 12:00PM ET Indiana vs Ball State (@Lucas Oil Stadium) CBSSN

4 minutes ago, Naturalhoosier said:

You still state-side?  Or did you make it to Siberia?! ;)

Well, I leave Wisconsin on Thursday.  I drive to Southern Indiana Thursday, Get to go to the IU game on Saturday!!!  Then Sunday my son drives down from Indy to take me back to Chicago!  I catch the 8:00 PM from O'Hare to Zurich, and then my European adventure truly begins.  My wife has already been over there for three months now.  I wonder if I'll get lucky when I get there on the 9th?   Probably not..  :)

2 minutes ago, jmsgws said:

Well, I leave Wisconsin on Thursday.  I drive to Southern Indiana Thursday, Get to go to the IU game on Saturday!!!  Then Sunday my son drives down from Indy to take me back to Chicago!  I catch the 8:00 PM from O'Hare to Zurich, and then my European adventure truly begins.  My wife has already been over there for three months now.  I wonder if I'll get lucky when I get there on the 9th?

Safe travels!!!!

17 minutes ago, Naturalhoosier said:

We must be watching different games. Not taking that sack at the end of the half, that bomb, scramble capability. I'm not handing him the Heisman, but far from disappointing. 

Two interceptions. What game are YOU watching.

1 minute ago, Naturalhoosier said:

Ah two INTs=garbage. Thx for setting me straight.  How about looking at a full body of work and not cherry picking two INTs for your agenda. 

He hasn't been garbage but he hasn't been great either. I'd say overall it's been an average showing so far. 

3 minutes ago, Naturalhoosier said:

An two INTs=garbage. Thx for setting me straight.  How about looking at a full body of work and not cherry picking two INTs for your agenda. 

No agenda. Just objective observation. He did not impress. Would he start at any other B10 school? Not likely.