Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

lucel15

Jalen Williams TE (2020) to IU

TE aka matchup nightmare. Stands 6’7” 200lbs....plays as a TE in HS and also WR. Moves very very well for his size.  Add just 30lbs and he will be a nightmare. Already catches well....also blocks well for the weight he is listed at.  Love this pickup out of Florida. Deboer’s offense will be a fun one, this year and years to come.  Great great get. Kudos to this staff.

https://247sports.com/player/jalen-williams-46081808/
Reminds me of James hardy

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

He and Jordan Jakes (at 6’5”) Would be tough matchups if in there together next year. Williams with some added weight looks like a really good prospect.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

22 hours ago, lucel15 said:

TE aka matchup nightmare. Stands 6’7” 200lbs....plays as a TE in HS and also WR. Moves very very well for his size.  Add just 30lbs and he will be a nightmare. Already catches well....also blocks well for the weight he is listed at.  Love this pickup out of Florida. Deboer’s offense will be a fun one, this year and years to come.  Great great get. Kudos to this staff.

https://247sports.com/player/jalen-williams-46081808/

S&C coaches are going to have some fun with this kid

3 hours ago, mjhoosier said:

He and Jordan Jakes (at 6’5”) Would be tough matchups if in there together next year. Williams with some added weight looks like a really good prospect.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yes. He moves very well for how lanky he is. Soft hands and isn’t afraid to put knuckles in dirt and block someone bigger than him. Ballou is going to have a hay day with him

1 hour ago, VPC said:

Is there a reason he did not sign today? Thought he would be a nice weapon to have in the group.

I have zero first hand info but have read speculation that he would not sign due to grades.

3 hours ago, VPC said:

Is there a reason he did not sign today? Thought he would be a nice weapon to have in the group.

He has to see where academics stand after break...if he’s clear I see them taking him....if it’s iffy they could say no and he would be dropped.